Onyx is an excellent stone for releasing negative emotions such as sorrow and grief, and therefore brings good fortune and helps in recognising personal strength. Kanchan Onyx will bind your life with positivity and good fortune. So lets unfurl Kanchan Developers new venture. Conveniently spread over 2.5 acres, this unique project stands as a true reflection of a comfort zone that blends harmoniously with fast paced lifestyle. At kanchan onyx indulge in a tempting selection of 1,2 & 3 BHK apartments, that come enwrapped with ample parking space for each at the ground floor. Kanchan Onyx encases your life with luxury and facilities that are a class apart. Sneak through your window into a galaxy of amenities that are ready to mesmericze and charm the daylights out of you. You need to look beyond to enjoy a beautiful and comfortable life.
Embrace life that is so close to everything…
Adressing the need of comfortable homes for a lifetime Kanchan onyx is located amidst fast developing part of the city. A fine cultured neighbourhood, transport links, health & redeemed education facilities at the fingertips, destine this township to be a landmark in the vicinity.
Philosophy behind onyx.
Situated in the western ghats of India, Pune is one of the cities with very good weather all year round. Temperature throughout the year is moderate. As Kanchan is committed to provide green homes, they have ensured than enormous amount of energy is conserved and the Kanchan Onyx residents cherish cleaner greener lifestyles forever.
Kanchan has focussed on environment friendly planning to enhance the atmosphere you live in. Energy efficient, Resource efficient.
Windows : Less heat more natural light.
The right and capitalising window sizes, help to keep the temperature within the home pleasant all day long. These conclusions have been drawn on the basis of scientific analysis and research.
Recycled water utility.
Water is precious resource, yet we have traditionally used it once and disposed off. There are many activities which do not require drinking quality water and could use recycled water ( eg. toilet flushing). By using recycled water, less water from the potable system is needed. As part of the integrated water management system we have adopted water recycling as an important way to help preserve our drinking water supplies.
Some other specifications:
- Earthquake resistant RCC framed structure.
- Brickwork 6″ for external walls and 4″ thick for internal walls.
- Neeru finish cement plaster for internal walls.
- Sand faced finish cement plaster for external walls.
- Vitrified tiles flooring for all the rooms in the flat.
- Ceramic tiles flooring for toilets and balconies.
- Granite stone kitchen platform with steel sink.
- Glazed tiles dado up to lintel level in toilets and kitchen platform.
- Decorative main entrance door with laminated flush door and standard fittings.
- Name plate on main door.
- RCC door frames with painted flush doors.
- Powder coated aluminium windows with MS safety grills.
- Marbel sill for windows.
- Good quality sanitary ware fittings.
- Good quality chromium plated bath fittings.
- Concealed plumbing for toilets.
- Hot & cold mixer for showers.
- Plumbing & electrical provision for geyser or boiler points in all toilets.
- Concealed copper wiring with modular switches.
- Provision of cable tv and telephone points in living room.
- Provision of AC points in master bedroom.
- Oil bound distemper paint for internal walls.
- Good quality cement paint for external walls.
|616 sqft||INR 4200||INR 2587200|
|Area||Rate||Total Amount||DP %||DP Amount||No. of EMI||EMI Amount|